Hi From The Self Defence Expert.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi From The Self Defence Expert.com

Post  TheSelfDefenceExpert.com on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi folks its Andrew Holland here from The self defence expert.com I dont have a forum and have no plans to add one to my site. I hope you are all well and I personally think any forum like this is amazing. Ill try to add to it as much as I can but feel free to visit my site and sign up to my newsletter and blogs etc which are free by the way. I have tons going on at the moment and my new site is being constructed to include tons of free goodies. In fact today I made a free mini video course on the technique I call The Zombie. Its great to have forums such as these that allow us to air our views and opinions. Hope you are all ok and if you are on facebook feel free to add me as a friend.

Take care folks and keep safe. Well done to the folks who got this forum going.

Andy

TheSelfDefenceExpert.com

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi From The Self Defence Expert.com

Post  RichardZ on Sun May 13, 2012 7:52 pm

No offence. But I did not see much info, let alone "useful" for me to keep attention to your site.

I guess I am comparing it to this one, which by far of most forum and blogs about defense, I rate Self-Protection Dot Com with high marks.

In due fairness, perhaps you could PM me links to interesting articles or such from your site

RichardZ

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top