Gavin MulHolland

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Gavin MulHolland

Post  BN on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:33 pm

(continued)

As for training at Primal, as Mike has said, I did message him about it a year or so ago. But I have changed my opinion about Morris since, and would not train with him now if it was free. Besides, could you imagine me turing up and saying "Hi! It's me Bloody Nuisance from SP.com." I'd be about as welcome as Osama Bin Laden at a 9/11 memorial service. But that's beside the point. I'm no longer at all interested in Morris's approach.

I appreciate that you guys who train with him want to defend him, and I think your loyalty is admirable. Sincerely (Edited. I am referring to Putrid and MikeB here). I have never met the guy, and judging by his internet persona, I never want to. Maybe he really is different in real life, I don't know.

I just think that Morris digs people out for various things, that he is just as guilty of, and no one calls him on it. That's principally why I have been so vitriolic about Morris.

Last edited by Bloody Nuisance on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
BN

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2006-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Menapace on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:09 am

PASCHALJ

Great to have you here, but please, use paragraphs. Just my opinion.

Jeff
Jeff Menapace

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2006-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paul stanford on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:25 am

[quote] I have never met the guy, and judging by his internet persona, I never want to. Maybe he really is different in real life, I don't know.

exactly,you would be made welcome if you trained with steve,but until you meet ,talk to train with him how can you comment on what he is really like?
the bottom line is guys you are making this issue personal,his teaching methodology is incredibly sound,his knowledge and understanding is incredibly sound(an issue no one denies)but this a forum about training sp isnt it ,not about who has the best demeanour in the sp world?
he makes it very clear on his website about his lack of interpersonal skills(though i found this not to be the case)
what really makes me laugh is you guys obviously regularly check his website and blog to keep up to date with him lol

paul stanford

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Putrid on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:30 am

Paul Stanford wrote
but this a forum about training sp isnt it ,not about who has the best demeanour in the sp world?
he makes it very clear on his website about his lack of interpersonal skills(though i found this not to be the case)

Having good communication and interpersonal skills is part and parcel of being in business.Its not an option if you want to attract and retain customers.

I think most of us on here would see him as being on the same level as Nick Hughes and Mick Coup and they both seem to have been reasonably successful in business.If he tried using their approach to business his success rate might possibly increase.......

Putrid

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gappy on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:50 am

I think most of us on here would see him as being on the same level as Nick Hughes and Mick Coup and they both seem to have been reasonably successful in business.If he tried using their approach to business his success rate might possibly increase.......

I can imagine Steve choking on his croissant if he's reading that whilst holidaying in France... Cool clown

Maybe he'll pop over for a cuppa or a cold beer...
Gappy

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Putrid on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:35 am

PaulGappyNorris wrote:

I can imagine Steve choking on his croissant if he's reading that whilst holidaying in France... Cool clown

Maybe he'll pop over for a cuppa or a cold beer...

...and give you a free private "lesson". Shocked

BTW,I wasn't having a dig at Steve,just pointing out the product is on par with the best of them but for some reason dosen't seem to sell as well.

Putrid

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2