Bill Kipp's Fast seminar in Poole

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bill Kipp's Fast seminar in Poole

Post  Lee Morrison on Thu May 10, 2007 2:47 am

Hi there
just wanted to make a big shout out to all of the Fast Defence Bulletmen that made last night's course in Poole so great...A massive thanks to Bill Kipp who is without a doubt so absolutely at the top of his game...A superb instructor and a brilliant woofer as well as a warrior and a gentleman.

If was so great to meet and train with Bill who has been on my must train with list for a long time...Thanks also to Malcolm, Chris, Dik (sorry I bit you mate) and to all the rest of the excellent coaches and staff on hand.

The theme was to intergate a beginners course with advanced guys/gals who had done the course before, apparently this was an experiment, but the result was absolutely fantastic. Needless to say that everyone regardless of experience came away liberated.

For those that had done the basic course before, the theme was multiple assailants, mainly 2 on 1 but for some reason me and my top student Alban ended up with 3-4 on 1 and at one point I'm sure I had six on me.

Great little pressure test that was met with fuck it, just hit everything that moves with maximum aggression. Great fun!!!

I found the whole experience truly enjoyable and was so impressed with everyone, especially those training for the first time.

Once again thanks guys I will post an in depth reveiw with lots of photos on my website over the next week or so...
Peace...

Lee Morrison

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2006-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bill Kipp's Fast seminar in Poole

Post  PaulRichard on Thu May 10, 2007 11:02 am

It was good to see you in action Lee. Shouldn't you and Alban be licenced under a dangerous animals act or something? Laughing

I'll echo what Lee has just said, excellent course, a big thanks to all the bulletmen and staff and it was great to meet Bill. For me partically the course has quite nicely highlighted some weaknesses that i need to tackle and it's exposed me to adrenalin which is always a good thing.

PaulRichard

Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2006-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish on Thu May 10, 2007 6:05 pm

Lee

First of all I didn't realise that you took a bite out of Dik's arm, I saw it earlier in Bristol!!!

Secondly, you know how much I think of you as a teacher, scholar and superb fighter!!!

Thirdly, I'm fucking knackered we've just got back from another Multiples course in Bristol with Bill and Debra.

Those two are like gold dust, just for anyone who wants a piece of the action Bill's doing one more class in the west midlands this Sunday, thank God for that it gives me a couple of days to rest this ageing body.

By the way, forgot to tell you we'll be at Seni as well, see you there.

Respect

Malcolm

PS Nice to see Alban and Paul again!
Fish

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-08-21

View user profile http://www.uk-selfprotection.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Morrison on Fri May 11, 2007 1:10 am

Hi Malcolm
it was great working with you again, be sure to take care of that aging body my friend. Once again sorry to Dik for the bite but at least it freed me of his grip for the palm strike, knee, snatch and toe punt to the head to follow Wink great secondary tool, biting.

If you get a chance please wish Bill and his fine lady a safe trip home and tell him I will stay in touch. Thanks again to all your team Malcolm you are truly great at what you do, also please bear me in mind for a copy of the course DVD cheers
your friend Lee M

Lee Morrison

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2006-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dik on Fri May 11, 2007 2:03 am

Lee

Don't be sorry mate. We had such a lovely tight multiple grip on you that we deserved it mate Smile There's a lovely little bruise there mate so I've got my props. It was the best bite I've had in the suit to date. rabbit

It was a good technique as you said.

As for numbers, I can't remember how many it was, but it was certainly loads. It was a kind of 'Lee's up, I'm having a bit of that' moment.

Kinda reminds me of the time Bill fought out of the suit at one of our instructor retreats. He just jumped in and bulletmen all over the room were scrambling to get their helmets on and pile on Smile

Another great course yesterday, with another in Solihull on Sunday to go.

Thanks for the kind words mate.

BTW to everyone reading this, Alban is a fantastic advert for Lee's training (as well as being a really nice guy). What an awesome fighter who can switch it on like a laser, then break back out and be aware of all around him. Lee's training methodology is clearly, demonstrably effective.
dik

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2006-08-14

View user profile http://www.fastdefence.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulRichard on Fri May 11, 2007 8:09 am

Dik

Did you feel the bite?

PaulRichard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dik on Fri May 11, 2007 12:03 pm

OOOOOOHHHH YESSS.

I can still feel it now (I'll post up a piccie of the bruise if I can get a good one) Smile

Dik
dik

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulRichard on Fri May 11, 2007 3:43 pm

Dik wrote:OOOOOOHHHH YESSS.

I can still feel it now (I'll post up a piccie of the bruise if I can get a good one) Smile

Dik

I hadn't really noticed he'd bitten you until someone pointed it out. Laughing

PaulRichard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alban on Sun May 13, 2007 7:49 am

sorry been busy

Dik thank you for your very kind words mate and was a real pleasure meeting you.
I'd like to say that the reason i performed as i did is a result of Lee's hard and unique work mate, cannot thank him enough for what he has passed on to me, "golden skills" that would stay with me for as long as i live.

I can truly say that 3 years of training with him has changed my life for good,
(who knows where i would have been today without those skills)and to add to that, you guys really are great at what you do, the best out there, for bringing the reality into the training hall as well as making people become different from what they are in a very short space of time.

That night was a night to remember and the highlight of it was meeting Bill Kipp himself. He really is a great woofer, a true warrior and a real gentleman (never mind shooting me), wish him and his lovely lady the best of luck in the future.

Malcolm, Chris and all the rest of the crew respect to you all, was nice seeing you again and hopefully i'll see you again in the next course available.(just like having a scrap with you guys thats all)

Twisted Evil
alban

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2006-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Harding on Sun May 20, 2007 5:01 am

Hi All,

After talking to Lee yesterday, we were talking about puting a video clip on youtube of Lee v bullet man at the Bill Kipp seminar in poole Dorset.

So here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sznNjNq5a7E

Take Care
Neil.

Neil Harding

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  si5 on Sun May 20, 2007 9:45 am

Excellent!
Nice Headbutt
si5

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2006-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stalker on Mon May 21, 2007 1:20 am

Here's another angle of Lee's fight

His aggression and skill during the fights is like nothing we have seen before, awesome mate!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S6TcFV-Ru7A
Stalker

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  paul scothern on Mon May 21, 2007 5:28 am

that second one gives a clearer view, great stuff.

cheers

paul

paul scothern

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2006-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pmatt on Wed May 23, 2007 3:33 pm

Woo well done Lee!

pmatt

Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2007-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulRichard on Wed May 23, 2007 4:23 pm

I'd pay good money to get out half the aggression Lee displayed in those clips.

Good work Lee!!

PaulRichard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stalker on Thu May 24, 2007 2:25 am

PaulRichard wrote:I'd pay good money to get out half the aggression Lee displayed in those clips.

Good work Lee!!

I think we need to try and push the right buttons for you Paul, maybe next time eh Twisted Evil

On a serious note Lee has had alot more real life experience to draw on than yourself, thats why he can turn in to a raging psyco at the drop of a hat its all about flicking the switch.
As Bulletmen we have to flick the aggression switch then flick it back to be the nice instructors again many times on every course - good job I'm a Gemini Exclamation
Stalker

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  alban on Thu May 24, 2007 7:15 am

don't need to pay money mate just commit your self to training and it will come and of course with the help of the bulletmen training you can get it cos they are right buggers for pushing the buttons Razz
alban

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2006-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulRichard on Thu May 24, 2007 2:27 pm

I still say half the problem is the SA, i'm not trying to make excuses but it does make you very self consious and reluctant to commit for fear of drawing attention to yourself.

I fully intend to keep attending FAST courses and hopefully i'll be less self consious the more i do it and i'm taking up Aerobics (don't laugh) to up my fitness in preperation for getting back into training. Wink

PaulRichard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dik on Fri May 25, 2007 2:22 am

You can be frank with us mate. We're all friends here.

It's the lycra isn't it Very Happy

PaulRichard wrote:i'm taking up Aerobics (don't laugh) to up my fitness in preperation for getting back into training. Wink
dik

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulRichard on Fri May 25, 2007 3:49 pm

Dik wrote:You can be frank with us mate. We're all friends here.

It's the lycra isn't it Very Happy

PaulRichard wrote:i'm taking up Aerobics (don't laugh) to up my fitness in preperation for getting back into training. Wink

Damm, found out.

How'd you guess? Laughing

PaulRichard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top